Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas lights in SLC







I had been begging N8 to go up and see the lights in SLC. I could tell that he didn't want to make the drive and stand in the cold for a few hours but since his brother and parents wanted to go to SLC, he of course was more excited about going. I took a few pictures before our camera died. It was a lot of fun but we did not realize that they was a Jazz game and it took us forever to get around town and find a place to park. It is always fun to spend time with family, especially the memories that we make as a family around the holidays!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

mmm... I truly, truly miss that about Utah. There are so few places where we live that you can still walk around and see gorgeous Christmas lights. Thanks for sharing!!

The Teuschers said...

I'm glad we all got the chance to go together!
and once again, thanks for the beautiful picture of me...you always seem to have the best looking ones :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures! You look darling!

Hot MMMama said...

I Love the pic of you and N8 together! M3 keeps asking to look at it over and over!