Thursday, December 18, 2008

I WON... sorta...


We had our long awaited company party last night. Anything our CEO plans is so much fun. Every year he seems to out do the year before. Nate had school and could not come with me so I invited my brother, Eem. It was so much fun. We had dinner, a movie of the past year and then we played Bingo to win prizes.

Eem actually won the blackout round of Bingo and the prize was a mini laptop. Since he is not an employee with Cpix, then I got the prize. Yeah! This worked out great since Eem already has a laptop and I have been wanting one for a while. I took a picture of the cute laptop compared to Nate's laptop so you can see how cute it is. Yeah!!!

6 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

is it a little hard to type on?

Janelle said...

that is so cool I was wondering what you meant when you said mini!

christianne said...

Congratulations! that is great

Anonymous said...

I miss that company! That laptop is freaking sweet! Congrats dude!

The Teuschers said...

I'll probably get a gift card to Smith's from my work...so...neener neener :)

Anonymous said...

how cool to get to hang out with Jare at a party!! He's the best date..and apparently a good luck charm too. Very cool laptop!