Monday, January 5, 2009

Genther Family Reunion

Okay... I keep getting emails about the Genther family reunion . I have not done anything about it because I am not sure who is actually going and who is not able to go. I do not want to waste my time and money going to a family reunion and see a family I do not even know that well... no one goes to them. I want to hear from everyone else to find out who is planning on going and who is not so Nate and I can make our decision. I love our family reunions but mostly to visit with those that I am close to but never get to see.... Please.. let us know what your plans are. Thanks!

5 comments:

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I plan on going and I think the people in charge are the Genthers we dont know. I think they're going to hold it at Lava Hot Springs on July 16th. I know I don't know a lot of them and most of them dont know me either but I want to know them better. So thats my two cents! I hope you come!!

Celeste said...

ha ha - I'm such a dork. I just realized you meant the genther family reunion - not the ostler one. deep sigh - I'll get it together one of these days ;) :) still love you!

Bloo Ruin said...

i believe its Dustin's side that is doing it..i haven't received any details...so no clue at this point.

rubberbucketsaysso said...

nate and I are tentatively planning on coming- tentatively because we have to get it off work.
I am still trying to get more stories for mom's book, so I want to go to find that guy that told me he had stories to tell... i just don't know who he is....