Thursday, January 29, 2009

So much for clean eating....


I really am trying to do better... but, the New Year's Man brought me this huge can of nacho cheese sauce that I had been begging him to buy for months. I have resolved that I have to finish this huge can of cheese first since I make such a big deal about it. It would be too hard to throw it out.

Kirsten you probably remember how much I love nacho cheese sauce...eating the entire can at your house when M1 was born. Well... i still love it!

So much for clean eating....

2 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

yay for the new years man! hee hee. Dumbledore does say that people have exactly the knack of wishing for the things that would be the worst for them! Maybe you can open the can, portion it in to freezer bags, store it, and then use it a little at a time, then it's not so much of a imposition on the new eating regime!

Anonymous said...

Im with saysso..clean eating is definitely worth the fight for..but a little dirty eating from time to time is even better! haha
I always think of Kirsten when I see a mass can of nacho cheese..one of the best (dirtiest) meals I ever had was with that stuff at Kirsten's house (when firt M was born!) and I've been wanting to buy it ever since! I always make myself stop ..take it back out of the cart.. so you better save some in a freezer just for when I come to visit!!