Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I LOVE MY CALLING!


I love my calling! I get to be with Primary kids on Sundays. I love seeing all the kids there, their excitement to sing primary songs, the weird comments that they come up with.

I have been in this calling for almost 6 months and I hope to be in Primary for a long time. Relief Society has always been hard for me. It just wasn't appealing... I tried for months to enjoy it but I just felt like it was sooo cheesy, so fake.

Primary is so different, if someone has something to say, they say it. I will go home some days and my cheeks will hurt from smiling too much.

I also wanted to apologize for slacking on my blog posts. Summer is coming up and I am sure I will be better at it these next few months! Yay for warm weather!!

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Primary is heaven. Enjoy!

christianne said...

I loved Primary too. Relief Society I have a testimony of and love as well. But I understand what you are saying. Each auxilliary has it's own wonderfulness and I think when it's our time to serve in one our hearts are drawn to that auxilliary and it's where we want to be and feel happy and comfortable. I am sure the Primary is loving having you there!!!

LIS G said...

I am just one week out of the primary and Dan and I miss it so much. Dan was wanting to go back to our ward last week. I agree. We loved teaching. I guess I have to get used to being back in Relief society again...

Anonymous said...

I love it too!!What a neat thing tho to hear how much you love it!! What age?? I have 4 9 year old BOYS! I love 'em!!

Amie and Jesse said...

what class do you teach? we are ctr 5 teachers and i love it! Primary really is the best, the kids are great!

Amie and Jesse said...

what class do you teach? we are ctr 5 teachers and i love it! Primary really is the best, the kids are great!

Melissa and Ashton said...

That's awesome to have a calling like that! I'm getting baptized tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have had so many blessings since listening to the missionaries and I'm finally ready yay!

cjmom said...

When I got released from primary a few years back, I cried! I was told just before Sacrament meeting and I had to lead the music and I am just crying my eyes out. I love nursery, that is where I am now. However, I do love the sisterhood in Relief Society.