Friday, March 4, 2011

Cats in the Cradle

I know that I haven't really done a great job keeping up my blog.  I decided to add a few videos taken in the last week.  It is so crazy and amazing to me that this little baby developed inside me, growing and learning all the time. It is truly amazing to have a baby.  N8 and I love being parents and the excitement that it brings everyday. About 5 minutes before we left to see the family for Bryce's mission farewell, Brooklynn was in the kitchen and started pulling herself along.  We had to stop everything to try to get it on video. Then just 2 days later, we took another video the day of her 8 month birthday and she was just cruising along.

It is hard to get stuff done at our house because I feel like I have to spend most of my time with Brooklynn. I keep thinking about the song Cats in the Cradle. I never want to feel like I never spent enough time with her, I don't want my life with her to have regrets.  I guess we will see as our life unfolds.

 My child arrived just the other day
He came to the world in the usual way
But there were planes to catch and bills to pay
He learned to walk while I was away
And he was talkin' 'fore I knew it, and as he grew
He'd say "I'm gonna be like you dad
You know I'm gonna be like you"





I also thought I would add this video of Lilly "ditto"

2 comments:

christianne said...

How WONDERFUL!!! Loved it.

cjmom said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, she is so cute! How fun it is being parents.!